[WMASTERS] Consensus & Dissenting Opinions

Dear Tamil-lovers,

Some of you have asked how we are going to reach a consensus with vocal
dissenting opinions.

Just a short note on the process while we go through the process. (BTW,
Mani, many thanks for documenting the goals and targets of the process).

Even learned decisions of Supreme Courts of leading countries have to be
satisfy themselves with decisions that incorporate dissenting opinions. It
is likely to be the same here.

We have to allow the diverse range of opinions to be aired and swivelled.
We have to provide ample opportunity for those who have the energy to
persuade, to persuade. Ultimately however we have to record and propel the
consensus with clear documentation of both the majority and dissenting
opinions.

anbudan..../bala
bala@tamil.net

bala pillai* bala@sydney.net*the asia pacific internet co, sydney
V I R T U A L   C O M M U N I T Y   E X P E R T S
<http://apic.net>   <http://sydney2000.net> <http://malaysia.net>
<http://tamil.net>      for info send blank <mailto:info@apic.net>
ph:+61 2 9419 5333		           fax: + 61 2 9419 5155