Re: [WMASTERS] Can we please develop a standard?

Mani,

A million thanks for crystallising where we are on our standardisation effort.

I too eagerly await Dr Kalyan's latest status report on it. Kalyan - I
believe we should be able to meet the 2 month target that we set when we
started this initiative, yes?

Many many thanks for the renewed impetus.

anbudan..../bala