Re: [WMASTERS] Re: Want to have your article published on the Web?

Dear Ram:
Just for your info.
Early this year (Feb) when I was in Chennai for a couple of days, a free
lance
journalist -someone who is all excited about tamil computing, tamil on
WWW etc - pressed me up to spare some time to him for an interview.
He wanted me to provide him with the details on what is going on in
the above so that he can write a decent article in tamil (He is a
regular
well-known contributor to a popular tamil weekly).
I did manage to find time for him and we had nearly two hour talk
in Panagal Park in TNagar. Soon after he did write up an article and
send it to one of the popular tamil magazines. For nearly six months
nothing happened (the situation is the same even now) and he wrote to
apologitically that his article was not published till date. He urged me
to understand that editors/publishers have different priorities as
compared to journalists.

Kalyan