Tamil Discussion archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[WMASTERS] Kizaimei ezuthtukkaz. No more grantha please.
This week's sponsors -The Asia Pacific Internet Company (APIC)
@ Nothing Less Than A Tamil Digital Renaissance Now @
<http://www.apic.net> Click now<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> for instant info
Please acknowledge this with a yes or no.
>From now on shall we call the additional "mei ezuthtukkaz", the
1) The gramatical name for this proposed title ("KIZAIMEI EZUTHTHUKKAZ") is
opened to discussion.
2) The shape of "KIZAIMEI EZUTHTHUKKAZ" the existing | future ones are open
3) Use of diacritics to very clearly distinguish | proposing totally new
shapes are open to discussion.
4) Facilitating researchers with the Tamil kutaloli , creating dictionary
with pronounciation facilities and other subjects could be taken as part of
this programm and not trying to introduce the out come directly into day to
day use, at least for the time being.
5) Giving freedom to font developpers with the option of using the existing
KIZAIMEI EZUTHTHUKKAZ or proposed "KIZAIMEI EZUTHTHUKKAZ" and or both of
Sponsors/Advertisers needed - please email email@example.com
Check out the tamil.net web site on <http://tamil.net>
Postings to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. To unsubscribe send
the text - unsubscribe webmasters - to email@example.com
Main Index |