Re: [WMASTERS] Apology for strident tone!

C.R. Selvakumar wrote:
        Prof. Hart, (snip)
>        I really appreciate the effort you're spending in sharing your
>        considered thoughts in this informal medium and in fact
>        I'm grateful to you ( I won't be wrong in guessing that many in the
>        tamil.net are very happy to hear your thoughts).
> (snip)

Dear netters:

I am of the same opinion like Dr.Selva. Prof.Hart, Prof.Schiffmann - we
are thankful that you join us in the tamil.net and share your time and
effort. We are looking forward more such interesting facts about Tamil
and other Indian languages.

Kannan,N.