Re: [WMASTERS] Upercase | lower case ? Need an answer please

That's a good move!
Before we settle on a particular encoding, there should be at least a font
to experiment with...to see if the charset is 'usable' for various
platforms.
Once you post the Windows TTF version, someone on the list will most
likely be able to convert it into Mac and UNIX version for everyone...
:-)