Re: [WMASTERS] 8-bit fonts, Macintoshes and Eudora

Dr. K. Kalyanasundaram wrote:
(snip)
> I would be happy to assist any Mac user to get their Eudora going
> to read emails of tamil.net and also to send tamil emails out.
> Right now, I am a bit busy with official work. Hopefully in the
> coming weeks I will be able to put up a webpage on this (with the
> required translator files for direct download) as part of my
> tamil electronic library pages. Sendme an email if you would like
> to use the Eudora on Mac rightway.
>
> Kalyan

Dear Dr.Kalyan:

Congratulations!! I have been waiting for this news. I use Eudora light
3.0.1. Do you think you can help me to read and send Tamil messages
using this version.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kannan

ps. Have you figure it out how to sort out our mails using Eudora light
3.0.1? The traffic in tamil.net is just staggering day by day. Any hint?