[WMASTERS] charset and grantha

I've forgotten to add the details of a second
webpage. It is as follows

      http://valluvar.uwaterloo.ca/~selvakum/newtamil.html

The webpage where the new character codes are defined is
at the URL

       http://valluvar.uwaterloo.ca/~selvakum/charset.gif

The above character codes table may not make much sense
if you don't read the newtamil.html document. I've chosen
to layout as I did because of certain considerations
(the ukaaram series and the Ukaaram series are to be
continuous and there should be mathematical correspondence
between the meyyezuththukkaL).

Sorry I forgot to add these URLs in my previous mail
sent a few minutes ago.

anbudan selvaa
Septmber 21, 1997