Re: Fwd: Character to Glyph and Software Gimicks

Muthu wrote:

>Now, imagine, Tamil text saved in one format, rendered in three
 >  different variants : modern, old-style, transliterated.  All by
  > just substituting a font !

This is fine with me, as long as we can recover what we want.  Those that
want to deep-six grantha letters (as "redundant") can do so, and continue
to delude themselves that they are "purifying" Tamil.  Those that wish to
recognize some other facts about Tamil can use them.

Hal Schiffman

Home | Main Index | Thread Index