Re: [WMASTERS] vikramAthithanum vEthALamum

Anbulla Velmurugan,

Many thanks for taking the trouble to:-

a) express your opinion in webmasters and
b) adopting a non-intimidating tone in doing so

I respect your opinion although I disagree with its implementation
*timing*. Yes, it is very important that opinions from all ends of the
spectrum are aired in somewhat *clinical* non-intimidating fashion.

Otherwise, we will have too many trapped genies that will strangle
decisions during their execution phase.

anbudan..../bala
bala@tamil.net
sydney, australia

p.s. thanks to avid tamil dot netter, Ramani, for introducing me the term
"trapped genies" :-)