Re: [WMASTERS] 8-bit scheme-version 1.4

Title: Reply

Bala - could you please redirect this to webmasters if it bounces ?

Dear Arunmozhi,

I've done some experiments with sorting based on 1.4 - currently on transit - am planning
to send the whole group the source (C/C++) with comments. I do not have the docs with me
right now. Please give me a week or so :-) (when I get back)

anbudan,

~ MUTHU