Re: [WMASTERS] Re: glyph choices for font encoding-version 1.2

To add one more thing in addition to Kalyan's explanation: The TeX problem
that Prof. Schiffman pointed out is also solved in one of the later
versions of transliteration (tamilize) software that we released from Penn
Language Center. This software allows us to include punctuation marks
(lower ascii) in the middle of romanized Tamil text.  The package called
tamiltex.zip is available for download from
http://ccat.sas.upenn.edu/plc/tamilweb/tamilfont/tamiltex.zip

Vasu.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index