Re: font encoding -possible slot assignments for glyphs

Is the 'copyright' and 'All rights reserved' symbol required or important
here?
Because by not including it, web publisher will not be able to use this
symbol in their web page. The copyright symbol is at ASCII 169. The 'all
rights reserved' symbol is at 174.
The problem will be more obvious when the this font is used to view an
English-only page containing such symbols. The symbol will be display as a
Tamil character at that code point.